Friday, September 07, 2007

A whole lotta nuthin


Another semester of school has officially kicked off. I have just made it through my first week. What a blast. This is the most obvious reason for me not posting. The other reason would be that nothing exciting ever happens to me and so I have nothing to write about. True story.

Today Jamie and I went hiking up Squaw Peak in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. It's a pretty killer hike. Although it's only a little over a mile long, it's pretty much straight up. By about the half way point, we were struggling. Eventually we made it to the top and then began the horrible descent. Believe it or not, it was pretty much straight down. But the view from the top was amazing and it really is pretty invigorating to hike early in the morning. I think we are gonna do it again next week.

That's all the fun information for today. I am planning on writing some future articles and saving them for days when I don't feel like posting so that way things should be a little more consistent around here. Again, I apologize for those of you who feel gypped about the lack of posting. Have a great weekend.

No comments: