Outrageous? No. Funny? Sometimes. Jesus freak? You betcha.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
After talking with the team of lawyers that handles the legal aspects of my blog, I have been advised to post a disclaimer concerning the nature of what I write.
Let's make a pretty little list, shall we?
1. Any opinions of the Author on the Site are or have been rendered based on specific facts, under certain conditions, and subject to certain assumptions, and may not and should not be used or relied upon for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, for use in or in connection with any legal proceeding. (I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I mean it!)
2. The Information may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date. Similar to any printed materials, the Information may become out-of-date. The Author undertakes no obligation to update any Information on the Site; provided, however, that the Author may update the Information at any time without notice in the Author’s sole and absolute discretion. The Author reserves the right to make alterations or deletions to the Information at any time without notice.
3. This site is for entertainment purposes only. In no way should someone feel there is medical advice being dispensed and no doctor-patient relationship will be established.
4. Any information posted about my employment, past or present, is technically fictitious and used for illustrative or educational purposes.
5. This site is maintained and owned exclusively by Benjamin E. Ihms, all rights reserved. All opinions expressed herein are those of the author only, and do not represent the positions of his employers or any medical facility or organization with which he is affiliated.
6. If you need to contact me, please do so through the proper legal channels. My lawyers can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you see a small black and white dog running around, his name is Turkleton and he is very ferocious. Be careful.