Monday, October 20, 2008

Mid-life crisis


As you already know, I am getting older. Recently I turned the ripe old age of twenty-four. My body no longer recovers quickly after playing sports. I tried some football last week and I couldn't walk for days afterwards. My back constantly aches and my dentures don't stay in like they used to. 

Anyway, I've decided to succumb to a mid-life crisis. I spent this past weekend learning how to drive a motorcycle. I need to give a shout-out to RideSmart motorcycle training. For three days they showed me the ropes of riding. It's really hard. It's not at all like riding a bicycle. There are lots of knobs and levers and buttons and thingies. After the first day, the spread was 3-1 against me actually graduating. By the end of the second day, even I was betting against myself. But I got my Class-M license after all and I'll be getting a bike soon. So stay off the sidewalks for a while. 

No comments: