Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Are you just fiddling with me or what?


So I'm back. At least temporarily. I think. Sorry for that brief hiatus. I've got no excuses.

Anyway, I have decided to make some interesting changes. One day a week, I haven't decided which day yet, I will post an exerpt from a short story that I have written or am currently writing. Most will be exemplary pieces of writing which you will want to show to your neighbors and distant relatives. Please leave comments as you see fit. Others will probably be lacking in the greatness department. It happens. With those, keep your opinions to yourself. What do you know anyway? Just kidding. I appreciate all criticism, constructive or otherwise.

In addition I will not be adding anything else. Picture Tuesday will stick around but will probably be sporadic at best. All other posts are not gauranteed on their scheduled dates and may or may not be informative. The posts that do contain information may or may not be accurate and all sources will probably be fabricated. Look for an important update tomorrow.

No comments: