Friday, September 19, 2008

A quick update


I'm not really feeling the whole writing thing today, but I am feeling a little guilty about not blogging. To compromise, I will concede a brief update on life as I know it.

-Jamie landed her first client in the wedding industry and she is now the proud founder of Designer Events

-All my applications have been sent out to various medical schools in the southwest. I am now just waiting anxiously for replies

-I turned 24 recently and I can tell that I have just begun the long decent into becoming an old man. For the first 23 years of life, you are young. When 24 hits, you start to become old. 

-My brother got married.

-That last one is a complete lie.

-Demerol is not five times stronger than morphine, but it is less addictive.

-I love teaching math at my dad's school. I have been doing that twice a week for a while and it is pretty awesome.

That's it.

1 comment:

Shaun Palmer said...

Thanks for the Demerol fact. Without that knowledge, one might be talking to a friend at their community pool and look really stupid for saying that Demerol is 5 times stronger than Morphine. Wait...