Thursday, December 08, 2005

Watch out for the flying squeegee

I officially have two weeks left in the semester. Because of my position as an RA, I have to stick around until the 22nd of December. It really sounds worse than it is though, the last day of finals is the 2oth or 21st, so I'm not sticking around aimlessly without any residents to take care of.

So, you are probably wondering what today's post will focus on. Me too. I have no idea. I have a ton of homework hanging over my head right now and I am having troubles concentrating on doing any writing of any kind. I also have a test in chemistry tomorrow. So, rather than try to come up with something meaningful or clever, I will end here with a thoughtful saying. Um...well...er...hmmm.... okay, never mind. I don't know any thoughtful sayings. So, have a great day, and I will hopefully finish everything up today and will have something much better for tomorrow.

No comments: