Monday, December 05, 2005

Football and apology

I am terribly sorry for being such a slacker with the posts. I know I vowed to never miss a day again and then I went and skipped posting on both Thursday and Friday. Well that's it. No more. I am resolved to never make a vow again. I know that's not quite what you were expecting, but if I vow to never vow again, then I can skip posting whenever I want and still feel like I am keeping my vow. Confused, good. Then I accept your appology and I think it would be good for all of us if we just moved on and forgot the whole business.

I went to Cali this weekend to play a little football. We played in a tournament against 10 other different Christian universities from California. We took third place in the tournament, which is pretty good for us since we have never been before. It was a lot of fun, but I was a little disappointed because I didn't get as much playing time as I would have liked. But I did get to hang out with the guys and get to know some of them better, so it was a good trip and I'm glad I went.

Have a great Monday and cheer up, tomorrow is Tuesday and you know what that means: PICTURES! Wahoo. Yay for Tuesday.

No comments: