Friday, April 04, 2008

Give to Caesar... all your money


Tax season has crept up on me and it has been crazy. We just got a letter from the IRS saying that we made a mistake on last year's taxes that needs to be fixed. It took them a year to find this??? Oh, boy. So now I have to make a bazillion corrections before April 9th. Good times. The upside is that I got this year's taxes done and hopefully they are mistake free. The bad news is that we owe about $1400 in taxes this year. 

In other news, I don't have Hepatitis B or C or HIV. Wahoo. I managed to slice my thumb with a scalpel this past week while removing a tibia from a donor. There was a little concern that the donor would be infected with one of the big three and that it would be transfered to me. But the blood tests came back negative, so I will be sticking around for a while longer.

No comments: