Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm not a big fan of tag


So my buddy posted this little ditty on his blog and now I'm supposed to do the same. Since it has been a while since I last wrote anything, I thought this would be a good way to ease my way back in.

four jobs I've had
1. Kindergarden PE teacher - best job EVAR
2. Chili's foodserver, aka Chili-head
3. Seamstress (or the male version of that) - actually yes, but not in the typical fashion
4. Tissue Recovery Technician - I recover bones, nerves, veins, and muscles from tissue donors

four movies I've watched more than once
1. Princess Bride
2. Duel - Spielberg's first movie, artistic and slightly 80's
3. Gladiator
4. Emperor's New Groove

four places I've lived
1. Denver, CO
2. Gilbert, AZ - I want to live there again some day
3. the ghettos of Phoenix
4. A very wonderful little townhouse in Phoenix

four tv shows I watch
1. Scrubs - Dr. Cox is absolutely amazing
2. House
3. The Office - I know way too many people like Dwight
4. John and Kate plus Eight - thanks to cable and my wife for this one

four places I've been
1. Florence, Italy - an amazing honeymoon
2. Nairobi, Kenya - I saw two things I'll never forget, elephants mating (I've tried to forget, believe me) and a wild buffalo taking on a lion
3. the vicarage in Laugharne, Wales
4. Vancouver - I would also love to live there someday

four people who email me regularly
1. My boss at DNA - usually updates to the work schedule
2. Shaun Palmer - demotivational posters to brighten up my day
3. My mother
4.  My Uncle-in-law - he sends me a daily devotional, I like that

four of my favorite foods
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. Pizza - usually of the pepperoni persuasion
3. Chocolate eclair desert - it's like heaven on earth
4. Chips and salsa

four places I would love to visit
1. Germany - it seems nice enough
2. Spain
3. New York - I have traveled plenty but I have never been to the Big Apple
4. Japan - I just threw this one in here because I couldn't think of anything else

four things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Hopefully med school
2. Learning to play the guitar
3. Another wedding anniversary - Number Three!
4. My folks starting a new school

four friends I'm tagging
1. Phatty - my little brother
2. Jamie - my little wife
3. Turk - my little dog
4. Shaun - because you didn't call no tag backs

No comments: