Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year's Cliche


I have decided to do the typical New Year's post. Lame. I understand. But more will be forthcoming this year. More great posts that knock your socks off, not more lame posts. I have a brief 15 minute break in my day which should allow for more frequent posting. So, if all goes according to plan, you should start seeing consistent posting on a daily basis.

Which brings us to the resolutions section.

Resolution 1

Write on blog at least 4 times a week. I'm sure this will fade quickly, but with any luck, I might keep this one until April...

Resolution 2

Start a Bible study for married couples. Jamie and I really see a need for this in our community and in our own lives. We have at least 7 married couples we can think of that we would like to meet with and possibly more. Hopefully we can get on this and get it started soon.

Resolution 3

Read the Bible. My plan is to read through the Old Testament once and the New Testament twice. Right now I'm going at it the way the US hopes to get out Iraq - no real plan, just me and the Bible and a goal.

Resolution 4

Go camping with my wife at least once this year. We have the camping stuff, we probably have the time, I just don't have the motivation. Here it is. I'm resolved to do this.

Resolution 5

Lose weight. Just kidding.

Resolution 6

Get into med school? Can I resolve to do this? I don't really have much control over this, but this is my goal for this year - to start med school.

Resolution 7

Come up with a better list of resolutions for next year.

No comments: