Monday, February 23, 2009

More Pew Pew less QQ (pwned)

First off, since I know there is at least one reader of this blog who is under 16, there is adult language in this video clip. Please don't watch this without getting permission from your parents first. Seriously, stop reading and go ask your parents before continuing. Secondly I do not condone the language in this clip. On the other hand, if you have ever played video games online, you will have experienced this. And you have probably wanted to use these adult words. Don't. Just because professional actors use them, that doesn't make them appropriate for the real world. We have all been newbs at one time or another. Life goes on. On a happier note, I like to think I have never done this before - I at least put my mike on mute before going afk.

Update: I have relinked the video. Sorry about that.

No comments: