Friday, March 31, 2006

All expense paid vacation


I'm off to San Diego today. Grand Canyon University loves me so much that they feel I deserve some rest and relaxation. Not one to argue, I suggested that they pay for the trip too. So, they are.

Here's a quick class update for my spring semester. My American Women class is still as exciting as ever. I think I'm getting an A in the class. I don't really invest a lot of time into it, but I seem to be doing fairly well. So that's good.

Physics is still physics. I show up to class, sometimes I do my homework and I take the tests. I think I have a grade in it. We'll see.

BioChemistry is fantastic. And that's no sarcasm. I love that class. It's kind of weird, the three classes that have been the hardest for me at GCU (Microbiology, World Health and Social Justice, and BioChem) have all been my favorite classes. I honestly invest way too much time into BioChem, but I love it anyway. In class yesterday, my prof was saying that the final was going to be hard, but she wanted to emphasize that all of her tests were hard. I was digging in my backpack for something at the time and when she said that I just looked up at her through the tops of my eyes and nodded my head gravely. Her tests really are hard. She thanked me for the look and continued on with whatever she was talking about. But the class is fascinating and it really makes sense to me. It is one of my favorites so far.

And that's about it. Three classes, 15 credits. What a screamin' deal. Anyway, I'm off to Californ-i-a. Have a great weekend.

No comments: