Monday, April 03, 2006

Apply two coats and let dry


I made if back from San Diego alive. As much fun as we had, it's definitely good to be home. I love Arizona.

Also today is my brother's birthday. He's turning the big two-zero. It's hard to believe that twenty years ago my best friend was born. We've had some good times along the way. If you don't know him, it's your loss. He's one of the greatest guys you will ever meet. Anyway, onto Laugh Out Loud Monday.

This one may be a little crude, but it sure made me laugh.


So, there was a cowboy, who walks into a bar and angrily asks "Who painted my horse's ball yellaw?" No one answers. So for a second time, the cowboy asks again, "Which of you yellaw bellied chickens painted my horse's ball yellaw?" Then, suddenly, a big man, about 6'7" and weighing somewhere around 350 lbs stands up and says, "I did, you got a problem with it?" To which, the cowboy replies, "Well, sir, the first coat is dry"


See ya tomorrow.

No comments: