Monday, February 05, 2007

A whole lot of not much


So I signed up for Google's AdSense thingy. You may have noticed the ads on the bottom of the page. I figured they would be a little more inconspicuous there and not too much in the way. I'm just not quite sure if I like it yet. We'll see, they are on probation and I can get rid of them whenever.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to the Arizona Science Museum and check out the Body Worlds exhibit. If you haven't read about it in the papers or heard about it yet, it's a pretty cool thing that these people have done. Dead human bodies are dissected and preserved and then posed to show different activities like playing soccer or praying. According to their website, the idea of the exhibit is to help people understand more about their own bodies by showing them in real life situations that they can relate to. I'm pretty excited to be going, and I will have a full run down on the exhibit on Wednesday.

No comments: