Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Jumble of news


Short post today, sorry. I should have more for the rest of the week. Anyway, here is a quick update on life along with my thoughts. I am going to med school starting in August. My beautiful wife is now a professional nanny. We may move. We may not. We have been blessed with great jobs. We have an adorable puppy named Turk. We do not have kids. I like that for now. I played basketball in high school. I lost in a basketball shooting contest on Saturday to a fourth grader. I have my first strings concert next Monday. It is also my last concert. My students sound amazing. My headphones for my iPod went kaput so now I ride my bike in silence. Thirty miles is a long time to listen to the wind. Wolverine is a good movie. But not great. My wife has the most beautiful laugh. I need a new blue pen. Fifth graders can be devious. Arizona is hot in the summer.

No comments: