Friday, June 03, 2005

So Tired...

Normally the wear and tear of everyday living is enough to make me tired. Add basketball and working out at the gym after working 10 hours during the day and I'm exhausted. Now we have house guests. My dad's cousin and her husband and their three little boys are staying with us for the next five days. Not a big deal, except my brother and I got kicked out of our rooms. Now don't get me wrong, I love these people. They are great guests, their kids are adorable and having them stay with us isn't a big hassle. Sleeping on the floor is.

I had to wake up at a quarter till six this morning ( 30 minutes earlier than normal) to take my little sister to her job. I am so dead right now, I can barely function. Without sounding like I'm complaining (I'm just stating the facts), I need to say that for the most part, cement covered with carpet does not make a nice bed. *YAWN.

On to more important things: actually I'm so tired that I can't think of anything more important right now. Well, I'm done for the day. I'm gonna go find a nice bed of nails and take a nap.

No comments: