Thursday, June 30, 2005

What was he thinking???

Well, it's Thursday afternoon and I was kinda expecting to be feeling well by now. The good news is that I'm no longer coughing and hacking, the bad news is that I'm now feeling nauesous... er... nauseous... um...nausos... nashas... hmmm... (Webster.com... dum-dee-dum-dee-dumm... ahah!) ...n-a-u-s-e-a-s. Go figure. All that work for something you really didn't want to know anyway? Yup.

I'm also bored. Sadly the soap operas no longer hold any appeal to me at all nor does any form of a TV courtroom or Jerry Springer. I don't have any available books that I can read because I'm saving them all for our little trip coming up (more on that in a couple of days). And so here I sit, entertaining only myself through this post and informing no one of any information that could possibly benefit them in the future. So for those of you who came for entertainment, here's a little something for you:



For those of you who came to be informed:

Fish farts probably aren't stinky.

And for those of you who just stumbled onto this site by accident, I'm terribly sorry, I'm not usually this out of it. Have a great day.

No comments: