Saturday, July 02, 2005

It's about time that boy got some class...

What's going on here? What is this post about? Where are the pictures? Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up: I have a busy schedule next semester so I am taking a lighter course load, only 16 credits. Of those 16, three credits are taken by University Speech, and 3 are from General Chemistry, leaving 10 left unaccounted for. That's where we are picking up.

Of the 10 credits left, 5 are going to Genetics. I have never taken a strictly genetics class before so I am pretty excited. Three credits are for the lecture, one is for lab and one is for recitation. (Here's how I remember recitation: Recitation = regurgitation. The teacher takes the same material that was presented in class and spits it back out at us in a different form that is easier to swallow.)

The last class I will be taking is Calculus-based Physics. I like physics. I like Calculus. It should be a fun class. Again it is five credits split up the same way as Genetics. Three credits lecture, one for lab and one for recitation. (Remember Recitation = regurgitation)

So that's about it for classes at GCU. Four classes, 16 hours. Easy, shmeasy. Right? Not exactly. In addition, I am also going to be taking a class to prepare me for the MCAT (the medical school biggy test). This will be a grueling class where I will study my brains out so I can receive a high score on the MCAT and thus get into med school. It starts in October and goes through the end of April when I take my MCAT.

This ends the section on classes for next year. So this two part series will now magically become a three-parter. The last section will focus on what extra-curricular activities I will be involved in. So stay tuned 'till then. Same Bat channel, same Bat time.

No comments: