Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food for funsies


Bored? Try making some food. I found a site that is very helpful - it generates random recipes! How cool is that? Here are my favorites so far.* 

Bananas Sandwich
Serves 3
You will need:
  • 4 bananas
  • 100g beef
Instructions:
  1. pre-heat the oven to 230 C
  2. discard the bananas
  3. toast the beef
  4. bake for 30 minutes and serve hot

Yum.

Spicy Grapes Cakes
Serves 1
You will need:
  • 80ml whipped cream
  • 50ml apple sauce
  • 20ml lemonade
  • 80g grapes
Instructions:
  1. pre-heat the oven to 180 C
  2. eat the apple sauce
  3. barbeque the lemonade
  4. defrost the whipped cream
  5. discard the grapes
  6. bake for 50 minutes and serve hot

Double Yum.

*Please understand that I am not as stupid as I look or sound, nasty comments insulting my intelligence will not be appreciated but may be laughed at if funny enough. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read the recipe again and pay attention to the details this time. That is all. 

No comments: