Monday, April 27, 2009

Say it ain't so!


You have been waiting for today since last week. Each day you have ripped away the pages of your Far Side daily calendar in eager anticipation of this glorious morning. You probably raced to the computer anxiously waiting for it to boot up. Then you typed in beradical.blogspot.com and with barely contained excitement you watched the page load. Today is the day the new Turk video comes out! Right? Well, to be perfectly honest, that's not entirely true. In fact, it might be more true to say that today is not the day the new Turk video comes out. 

In other words, I began working on the video early last week. Turk's agent wouldn't let me shoot on Wednesdays and he had a meeting with some big studio exec on Thursday, but eventually we got all the filming done. As I began to edit the scenes and cut the film, I realized that what we had made was truly mind boggling. Pardon my french, but it stunk worse than poope. On Saturday I made the call to corporate and they agreed, we needed to reshoot the entire thing. After hanging up, I knew heads were gonna roll.

All this to say, Turk and I spent yesterday shooting the new scenes and I will be editing tonight and tomorrow. Expect the video sometime on Tuesday. It should be up on YouTube and BeRadical by lunch and will be on Facebook by dinner. 

1 comment:

Shaun Palmer said...

The voice of Chuck is going to hold out for a higher contract too. Just to warn you ahead of time.