Monday, April 20, 2009


If some of you were "lucky" enough to experience the ads on my site, my bad. The problem has been rectified and the person in charge of that was shot. We are looking into solutions that will allow me to make millions off of posting while not offending any visitors. For those of you who felt the need to write nasty emails, my inbox is full. Stop sending them to me. Seriously. Some of you are quite imaginative, I will give you guys that.

On another note, the project I have decided to code name "Tyrannical Underling, Ready for Keelhauling" or T.U.R.K. for short, will not make its debut quite yet. The video portion is done, and, too be completely honest and in a moment of complete humbleness, it is one of the most amazing works of video ever to grace the face of this earth. However, the sound isn't quite ready yet. I still need to decide how the main character will sound and what the theme song should be. Then I have to write the script and record it. Soooo, probably by tonight it should be done. Look for it tomorrow.

No comments: