Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not quite what we were hoping for


The filming for Turk is still happening. In fact it should happen this afternoon. Parts of it should  be done anyway. 

The reason it is not done is because I had to take a test at the Donor Network yesterday. Basically it was a competency test - do I know how to do my job on paper? It wasn't too hard, except for the part about age limits and minimums for donors. These requirements seem to change every week, so it is fairly difficult to keep up with. Usually we have a printed out cheat sheet that I can use. So I'm pretty sure I flunked that portion. The rest of it I should have done pretty well on though. 

The test took me almost an hour and a half to complete, so I didn't have time to shoot outside shots last night since I also went to a D-Back's game. My mother-in-law rented a suite which was pretty awesome. It made going to a baseball game fun. Anyway, tonight I just have BS so I should get to work on the video.

No comments: