Thursday, September 01, 2005

Is anyone else a little confused?

I love comments. They are probably my favorite thing about blogging. Here's another that really just made me laugh. If you don't understand the slang, vanilla basically means unexciting or conventional.

Dude!!!!!.
you title your blog "BE RADICAL"
After reading your article, I say this with great respect[ i really do]
you give and ENTIRELY new meaning to the word VANILLA ..
good luck.


Thank you for that. Usually when people call me boring, they do it with such little respect. I appreciate your honesty.

[Sigh] I have been over this before, and I'm sure it will come up again, the blog is titled "Be Radical" not because I'm some crazy, partying maniac. Be radical is my call to action to live a lifestyle radically different from the rest of society. Be radical is my desire for my life to not be all about me, for pride and self-centeredness to not be characteristics of who I am. Be radical is my way of saying I love without prejudice or condition, I have been given a second chance at life and I'm not going to waste it.

So, in order to avoid further confusion, I have decided to change the tagline of the blog: "Be Radical: not your ordinary vanilla." (Not really, but the tagline will be changing within the next day or two) Keep the comments coming...

No comments: