Sunday, August 28, 2005

At the bottom of my game...

My guys move in today. I am so excited. All the training, all the hard work, all the boring meetings, they all pay off today. God has been working in me all week to prepare me for today and I can't wait to see what he is going to do.

I prayed at the beginning of the week for God to break me, to make me humble and empty before him. I arrived at that point on Saturday night and again on Sunday night. I really hit rock bottom. I am so overwhelmed with how inadequate I am for the tasks that he has called me to this year. If anything even remotely right happens this year, it will be all because God worked some amazing miracles. It won't be because of me but rather despite me. My soul has been crying out to him the past couple of days and I am confident that he will be faithful.

Well, pandemonium (which, by the way, is my favorite word, but more on that another day...) is about to break out. Please remember me in your prayers and remember my guys, prayer is such a powerful thing because the one who answers is all powerful. It's gonna be a banner year for GCU!

No comments: