Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Weekend: it's just better here

Saturday. Is there really a better day of the week? I went swimming for two and a half hours today. In the sun. I'm slightly redder now. Meh.

The big news for today is that Jamie comes home from Colorado tomorrow. I go to pick her up around one-ish. I'm just a little excited. Two and a half months is way too long for a significant other to be gone. I have learned that the hard way.

Coming up this week: I will have a post on what I learned in school. (I'm teaching junior high/high school science on Monday and Tuesday and math on Wednesday), I will have a post on my last day with Emma (Thursday) and of course Tuesday is still picture day. (I have a good one in mind...) If you want something different, let me know. Probably no post tomorrow, so enjoy the weekend.

No comments: