Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wazzup Emma

After a four week hiatus, I was finally reunited with my main girl this summer. Emma and I got off to a slow start yesterday, but we made it through the entire session without too much trouble. When I first showed up, I think Emma had some trouble remembering who I was. But as soon as I mentioned that we were going to stand up and work, Emma looked me straight in the eye and said, "Uuuuuuuup?"

She had lost some strength in her legs, she is much more wobbly when she walks, but she seems to have retained most of her head knowledge. I have about seven sessions left with her before I have to head back to school. Hopefully God will bless us with some good progress before I leave.

Also, a quick update on the UK site. I just finished uploading the pics for the first three days. I'm still working on the rest of the trip and more should be coming soon.

No comments: