Friday, November 11, 2005

If you had wrote this, you would have come up with a better title

I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday. It's hard to force inspiration. I want you all to know that I really did try. I started about three different posts and gave up after much hair pulling and banging my head against the table repeatedly. I'm sorry, I just didn't have the writing fever.

On to the important business of today, I feel like I have shared a lot on this blog. But to truly understand me, let me share my favorite word with you. pandemonium. Isn't that a great word? I mean, when you think of pandemonium, what comes to mind? For me, it's definitely a bunch of little panda bears out in the woods beating on each other with bamboo sticks. Haha. It makes me laugh just to think about. There are very few words in the English language that make me laugh. But pandemonium definitely makes my day better every time I hear it.


No comments: