Wednesday, November 09, 2005

One GRAND (get it?) celebration

I just want to say a humongous thank you to everyone who has made this latest mile stone possible. 1000 visitors have officially jumped on this site since May. So thanks everybody. To celebrate, I will be canceling my planned two week session on "The problems with the current classification system of hurricanes and a proposal for a new system that attempts to properly classify hurricanes according to wind speed, effective radius and destructive potential". In addition, (because I'm such a great guy) I will be announcing in the next couple of days a new weekend feature that will be sure to knock your socks off. (And yet another shameless ploy to attract more readers.) To conclude, I have a test today in Chemistry. The end.

No comments: