Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Trashy Wednesday

I'm in a funk. I'm not quite sure what that means exactly, but then again, I'm not quite sure how I am feeling. You see, I don't feel bad, as in sick or in pain. I don't feel tired or sleepy. But I just don't feel right. It's almost like something bad is about to happen, or maybe I'm forgetting to do something important. You know that feeling you get sometimes, like a sixth sense? Well I've had it all week. And I don't like it, but I have no idea how to get rid of it. So if anyone has a bottle of funk remover lying around, could ya loan me some?

On to today's topic, trash. We have a lot of it in our room currently. The plan was to pile it in the corner and then take it out once it got too big. But then it got too big and nobody wanted to take it out. So now it just keeps getting bigger.



That Dunkin' Donuts box there in the corner, I think it has been there for about a month if not longer.


So now we have the dilemma of whether to go for a new record and pile up the trash until Christmas break, or should we make Jon take it out? It's going to be a tough decision. Maybe if we (and by we, I mean Jon) get rid of it, my funk will go too. Out with the trash and the funk, sounds like a good motto to me.

No comments: