Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome back old friend


So, yeah. I took an extended Christmas vacation from blogging. Well, I'm back now and better than ever. We have a pretty exciting line-up of blogs coming up this semester. But since I don't want to ruin the surprise, I'm not going to tell you what they are right now. You will just have to read regularly to see what I have to say. I will let you in on one secret though, Picture Tuesday will be continuing. Wahoo.

Today is the first day of school for Canyon. Most of my guys have moved back in already and it's pretty sad - there just aren't a lot of them left. I think we lost between a fourth and a third of the guys living in the dorms and we only had one new one move in. Now, I'm no business major, but if Grand Canyon loses more students than it brings in, it doesn't sound like a very good business model. Call me weird, but inflow should always exceed outflow in my book. But I guess the powers that be have some crazy master plan to make the school bigger that somehow includes losing a lot of students. I don't understand it. But I guess that's why I'm still a student and they're the businessmen.

I'm glad to be back y'all. I missed you. Don't worry, I'll see you tomorrow. You can count on it.

No comments: