Thursday, October 13, 2005

Button mashing, inconsiderate, no good jerk

So yeah. I decided not to talk about God's faithfulness in my life today. Don't be mad though. I haven't cancelled that post, I just thought it would fit better on Monday. If you disagree, wait 'till Monday's post and then leave a comment about how wrong I was to delay talking about how good God is to me.

Anyway, today's post has to do with being a good roommate. Sometimes I'm not. You see, last night my roommate came home from Campus Crusade over at ASU and waltzed into my room. Being the wonderful roommate that I am, I continued to mash buttons as I played a video game on my XBOX. I did manage a "Hey. How was it?" But for some odd reason, I was truly more interested in that video game than in my relationship with my roommate. Kinda pathetic. Jon sat down next to me and started to tell me about his night. I responded with the appropriate grunts and nods, but I wasn't really listening. It wasn't until later, as I lay in bed thinking, that I remembered some of the stuff he said. Whoah nelly. He and I are going to have a talk later today. I can tell you that. (It's a good talk. Don't worry). So anyway, Jon, if you ever read this, I'm sorry. I'm a jerk.


And on that happy note, have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments: