Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Now with stress free goodness

I just got back with hanging out with one of my favorite guys in the whole world. And as we talked, he mentioned that he has a couple of tests coming up and he's a little stressed about it. That got me thinking: I'm taking 16 credits this semester but for the most part, school has provided me with very little stress. In fact, it hasn't even made my life very busy or hectic. Isn't God good? He has given me a ton of extra time to put into ministering to the students on campus without my school work suffering. Even better is that I stay busy, which I like to do, but I don't have much stress to accompany all that, which would eventually lead to burnout. So even though I pull 15 hour work days, I don't have to bring too much of it home with me. I think a large part of why things seem to be going so well is because I'm learning to trust God to be faithful in everything. But, more on that tomorrow, right now I need to sleep. I'm running on less than 5 hours of sleep right now.

No comments: