Monday, October 31, 2005

I couldn't come up with a clever title

Is there anything better than coming home from a camping trip and having the woman you love, waiting to greet you with open arms? Definitely not. I was thinking about how great it was to come home this weekend and to find Jamie waiting for me, and I started pondering how awesome it will be when I die and I am welcomed into heaven. Now that will be wonderful. I'm so excited to finally meet Jesus face to face.

For those of you wanting the second half of the proposal to be posted, I'm sorry. I will try and post it on Wednesday. Tomorrow, of course, is Picture Tuesday and this is today's post, so the next available day is Wednesday. That's the plan for now. Enjoy your Halloween, this is the one night where it is okay to take candy from strangers, make it count.

No comments: